By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations; and agree, that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you don’t agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. USE LICENSE
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials information on JustLifeguard.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
· Modify or copy the materials;
· Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
· Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JustLifeguard's web site;
· Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
· Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you breach any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JustLifeguard at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on JustLifeguard's web site are provided "as is". JustLifeguard makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, JustLifeguard doesn’t warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event, shall JustLifeguard or its suppliers be responsible for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business commotion,) arising out of the exercise or inability to use the materials on JustLifeguard's internet website, even if JustLifeguard or a JustLifeguard authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions don’t allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability, for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials shown on JustLifeguard's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JustLifeguard doesn’t warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. JustLifeguard may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. JustLifeguard doesn’t, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
JustLifeguard has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link doesn’t imply endorsement by JustLifeguard. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to JustLifeguard's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of a website.